Monday, January 02, 2012

Day Two of a New Year


This year needs to get over already! God, forgive my impatience, but I really really really really want to know where this year is going!
(Happy New Year, btw) :P
1: I am really excited for this year! I am two of my really good friend's weddings, this is my last full semester of college, which means I can get my own place, a full time job, and hopefully do more ministry! I'm especially excited about the job since there are so many opportunities I can look into. If it was just me I had to think of, I'd already have a job lined up, but it's in North Dakota, and there are some things in life more important than a good job. Just saying ^_^ <3
2: I am really nervous for this year. It is my last full semester of college, and as I have expressed before, I am the kind of person who likes to know what's gonna happen! This whole "everythingupintheair" thing doesn't sit well with what I have come to understand as a personal need for some kind of stability, big or small. After May all I know is that I will be living with a host family till I can move in to temporary housing with some girlfriends. *deep breaths* It will plague my mind till then, but I know things will work out. They always do :) It's 2012! My book will be done, school will practically be done, my one of my best friends is getting married, I turn 23, and the world's gonna end! Sounds like an adventure ;)
SOoooo!!! I get to go to China in the end of April! My college takes a week off every year to go do missions trips and I have the privalege to get to serve in an orphanage in Beijing for seven days. It's one of those things that was nearly a spurr of the moment descision, but God made a way and I have been blessed by him through family and friends so that I can go. Once in a life time opportunity! I have to say, that the professor taking us talking about the risks, difficultys, and spiritual challenges only caused me to want to go more than before.
I hope you have a wonderful 2012!

*psst!* I finally finished my painting!

Current Contemplation: It's only been one day and I'm wondering when my boyfriend will get back from Passion 2012 (ministry conference) down in Georgia.
Random Act of the Day: I played Minecraft . . . for six hours . . . .

Till Another Day!

No comments: