Thursday, January 05, 2012

No Resolutions!

Greetings all!
It is day 5 of the new year, and I am 5 days in to a year that I made no resolutions for!
I know, that they might work for some people, but let's face it, how many people do you know who actually kept their New Years Resolution and either "cheat" or end up not doing it at all? For myself I have tried these resolutions for numerous years (though not too many, I'm not THAT old), and every year I failed, whether two weeks or two days into it. Therefore, I am not making any resolutions! Course that in itself might be my resolution . . . . I figured that if I'm gonna do something I'm gonna do it, and if I'm gonna attempt something, I'm gonna attempt, instead of saying "yes" then tripping myself up.
So what have I done with my week so far? I have slept in every day, and stayed up late every night. I have read my Bible every day, done my exercises every day, read a book, figured out my schedule for the upcoming school semester, and my Minecraft mansion is looking splendid so far (if I may say so myself). I have painted with my new brushed that a dear friend got me for Christmas, watched a few sessions of Passion 2012 live stream, and I have watched two and a half Anime series (though account must be taken that the first two were no longer than 25 episodes each, and the one I'm half way through is 64 episodes long.) And this is only . . . Thursday!

Current Contemplation: You know you have been playing a game to long when you look around the restaurant appreciatively, calculating the few places where enemy could possibly spawn. *sigh* oh dear.
Random Act of the Day: Told the adorable kitty at PetSmart that I couldn't take it home with me, no matter how adorable it looked.

Till Another Day!

No comments: